Saturday, September 19, 2009

The countdown til Vegas

We'll be heading out in less than a week on Friday Sept. 25th for our Hellaflush rally to Vegas. The drive should be pretty fun with a good sized pack of cars riding from LA to Vegas. We have a small group flying down from SF and also some Vegas locals meeting us there. This has been a trip I've been looking forward to for a few months now. I need the time away from Los Angeles, and Vegas is just always a fun place for me. It's even better with some of your best friends. With a good mixture of cars, clubs, and partying I am definately going to have a dope weekend. It'll be fun to see some Hellaflush cars taking over the parking at the Race track. Redline events are always fun to spectate too. For those who can't make it... well sorry! haha I will have pics coming before you know it or rob a bank and meet us there!

No comments: